Lattice Materials machines silicon and germanium material, primarily for infrared optical applications. The company can machine complex shapes, precise optical flat and curved lens blanks as well as provide blanks for laser beam steerage mirror applications. We can supply quantities ranging from R&D scale to tens of thousands of units per month.
Lattice Materials commonly supplies:
- Silicon and Germanium Infrared Optical Blanks
- Witness Samples (Both Flat and Wedged) in Silicon and Germanium
- Sputtering Target Material in Silicon and Germanium
- CNC Machined Silicon and Germanium Parts
- Basic Polished Silicon and Germanium
- Czochralski Growth Seeds in Silicon or Germanium
- Silicon Laser Mirror Blanks
Lattice Materials is a US-based company with an ISO 9001:2008 certified quality management system, a cleanroom built to Class 10,000 specifications and over 24 years of experience.
Contact GMT International for additional information.